There are so many career choices available. Are you finding it difficult to decide which one is right for you?
WSI offers free career counselling to future students. Our team of professional counsellors specialise in career development and may assist you with a range of services including:
- Exploring career pathways
- Planning your career and re-training
- Discussing which course is right for you
- How to apply for credit to gain entry to a course or reduce the time spent finishing a course
- Advice for future students with overseas qualifications
- Information about entry requirements, selection criteria, student services and support services
- Getting help enrolling in your course
If you are considering starting a course or changing your career pathway, we encourage you to make an appointment with our friendly professionals. The Counselling and Career Development Service is located on each WSI Campus and making an appointment is easy, just use this link.
This appointment will involve a one on one session with a counsellor and an opportunity to discuss your career and employment goals, including TAFE courses, pathways to further study and university.
Where there may be barriers, our team is also well equipped to provide you with the information needed on disabilities support and other services such as literacy and numeracy as well as government and non-government agencies.